permaculture - Re: [permaculture] Is it Satirical irony or

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: "scrooge McDuck" <declan@planetmail.net>
  • To: permaculture <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] Is it Satirical irony or
  • Date: Thu, 14 Jul 2016 17:08:03 +0200

This thread highlights the need for a moderator or two on this list. Excuse me, I thought a Permaculture mailing list was going to have permaculture as it's topic.
Character Assassination &, personal insults are certainly off topic, and upsetting to some. Political campaigns in a PLUTONOMY like the US are likewise out of order, as I suppose were my own comments on religion, for that matter.

Can I make an appeal for constructive discussion of PERMACULTURE? If someone feels we need warning about a certain dangerous Permaculture sharks references to online sources are a better approach than one sided polemics.
--
Declan Moriarty.
Sent from my Android tablet with mail.com Mail. Please excuse my brevity.