permaculture - Re: [permaculture] Is it Satirical irony or

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: Lawrence London <lfljvenaura@gmail.com>
  • To: permaculture <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] Is it Satirical irony or
  • Date: Thu, 14 Jul 2016 04:55:16 -0400

On Thu, Jul 14, 2016 at 1:44 AM, Wesley Roe and Santa Barbara Permaculture
Network <lakinroe@silcom.com> wrote:

> one of the great pleasures is to hit the delete button every time i see
> Steve Hart’s name and send it to electronic composed pile-feels so good

That's your decision Wes. Still, please don;t follow some folk's
anti-Hillary campaign and not vote Democrat in November because doing so is
a vote for
T**** and iwll put at risk valuable welfare benefits for deserving people.
Its very simple, voting Democrat (as always) helps ensure the continuation
of vital social assistance programs for very many deserving people, many of
whom have been all but disenfranchised by the greedhead, usually right
wing, elements in our political system. Take for example the right wing
governor in Kentucky who deliberately destroyed a working, valuable
Obamacare program program in that state. I guess he did it because he could
and needed to be part of the fascist hive mind that creeps unwanted into
working people's lives
and livelihoods. Not voting because you think Hillary is baaaad isn't cool,
nor does it provide space on that moral high ground. As Bertolt Brecht
said:
[image: Bertolt Brecht]
<http://www.goodreads.com/author/show/26853.Bertolt_Brecht>
“The worst illiterate is the political illiterate, he doesn’t hear, doesn’t
speak, nor participates in the political events. He doesn’t know the cost
of life, the price of the bean, of the fish, of the flour, of the rent, of
the shoes and of the medicine, all depends on political decisions. The
political illiterate is so stupid that he is proud and swells his chest
saying that he hates politics. The imbecile doesn’t know that, from his
political ignorance is born the prostitute, the abandoned child, and the
worst thieves of all, the bad politician, corrupted and flunky of the
national and multinational companies.”

--
Lawrence F. London
lfljvenaura@gmail.com