permaculture - Re: [permaculture] The people of Tibet need help now - Boing Boing

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: Lawrence London <lfljvenaura@gmail.com>
  • To: permaculture <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] The people of Tibet need help now - Boing Boing
  • Date: Thu, 14 Mar 2013 18:23:35 -0400

On Thu, Mar 14, 2013 at 5:15 PM, John D'hondt <dhondt@eircom.net> wrote:

> 2) If we look around the world it is obvious that millions of people have
> been exterminated in the last decade alone by certain Western powers. And

If you are going to make a statement like that then include all the
pertinent facts:

Add China and Mao (don't forget the Marxist rebels spawned and funded by
Chinese Maoists that carried out an insurgency/civil war in Nepal in the
not too distant past) and Russia and Stalin; casualties from either far
exceeded that caused by Western powers.

And if not then I would like to get back to permaculture.

Do that anyway, always, all the time.