permaculture - Re: [permaculture] The people of Tibet need help now - Boing Boing

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: venaurafarm <venaurafarm@bellsouth.net>
  • To: permaculture <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] The people of Tibet need help now - Boing Boing
  • Date: Thu, 14 Mar 2013 10:14:18 -0400

On 3/14/2013 9:57 AM, Eisenhauer wrote:
The writings of Chris Hedges and Naomi Klein give a good view/account of the
two competing cultures, one of nurture, the other of extraction that have
been at work in humanity throughout history. Our current time is truly
horrendous and intolerable. I have to agree that the only way out of this
trap is to do the good work that one can find according to ones talents in
supporting life, education and beauty. For me any other path is a
capitulation to the profit before people program which pushes ignorance
poverty and disease for the enrichment of a few lost souls. We must find
the eye of the storm and spread it's tranquility.
Steven.

Very well said, Steven. We need to go and do our good work. Onward relentless and ignore obstacles imposed on us along the way.