permaculture - Re: [permaculture] North American Permaculture Convergence - Coming soon!

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: ChildrensPeaceGuild <childrenspeaceguild@yahoo.com>
  • To: permaculture <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>, Skeeter Michael Pilarski <friendsofthetrees@yahoo.com>
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] North American Permaculture Convergence - Coming soon!
  • Date: Thu, 14 Mar 2013 12:52:47 -0700 (PDT)

"I am currently dialoguing with the Ecovillage Center (Albert Bates, et al)
at The Farm in Summertown, Tennessee which has hosted many permaculture
workshops, Gaia University events and the 2009 Bioregional Congress."

The Farm would be an excellent site. I know in previous discussions public
transportation was an issue. Would the closes Amtrak station to The Farm be
Memphis or Dyersberg?
-Roman Shapla
Children's Permaculture Guild