permaculture - Re: [permaculture] The people of Tibet need help now - Boing Boing

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: "John D'hondt" <dhondt@eircom.net>
  • To: "permaculture" <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] The people of Tibet need help now - Boing Boing
  • Date: Fri, 15 Mar 2013 01:18:05 -0000

All the pertinent fact would take years to do Lawrence. It is happening every day. Some reccon there were 2 million orphans in Iraq alone. And for what. John Perkins whit his "Confessions of an economic hitman" can set you on the track.
What Mao, Stalin and Hitler did was vile but all these three have been dead for a long time while the attrocities go on in South America, Africa, Asia and the Middle East. It would be a bit simplistic to put the name of US presidents up as culprits for they were/are all riding a steed they have not (fully) under control. And some presidents that tried were killed. But still...
I would advice you to try and get a copy of the book "Gladio by Richard Cottrell" ,ex European Parlimentarian, journalist to give you an idea of what happened in Europe and elsewhere since the end of WW2. Count the casualties in Europe maybe. It might also give some insights in why the brand new pope became pope with his reccord of aiding and abedding dead squads in Argentina.
This is all very depressing and I can still not condense hundreds of books and thousands of data in a few paragraphs.
And if I should disappear of line I may already have said too much.
John