permaculture - Re: [permaculture] Who is this?

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: ChildrensPeaceGuild <childrenspeaceguild@yahoo.com>
  • To: permaculture <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] Who is this?
  • Date: Wed, 27 Feb 2013 07:06:19 -0800 (PST)

"our marketing is...unprecedented in the PC community"

Well, he's certainly right about that!

I am interested in the developments of both PI-USA and PINA.
It would be great if they could work together somehow. Combine resources, etc.

Best of luck to both. Inspiring times...

-Roman Shapla

Children's Permaculture Guild