permaculture - Re: [permaculture] Who is this?

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: Rhonda Baird <rk.baird@yahoo.com>
  • To: permaculture <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] Who is this?
  • Date: Wed, 27 Feb 2013 11:47:14 -0500

I find it a bit funny I'm even thinking along these lines, but I've
wondered about contacting the Better Business Bureau or someone else about
Vlad. Then I saw the A+ rating below for the Regenerative Design scam in
the message below. Turns out that is true--though there are 6 complaints in
the past 2 years about that "business."

I'm co-writing an article with Mark Morey for the next *Activist* and we
went into conversation about the importance of respecting our elders and
respecting our lineages of teaching. That's the kind of culture I want to
participate in.

warmly,
Rhonda Baird

On Wed, Feb 27, 2013 at 9:14 AM, Ben Martin Horst <ben.martinhorst@gmail.com