permaculture - Re: [permaculture] Who is this?

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: Jason Gerhardt <jasongerhardt@gmail.com>
  • To: permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] Who is this?
  • Date: Tue, 26 Feb 2013 21:44:02 -0700

Who is Vladislav's teacher? He or she might want to consider retracting his
certificate.

Don't we already have standards? I feel like all that is left to do is
enforce them. We had a guy here on the Front Range start a "permaculture
institute" who had never taken a PDC. With continuous pressure from myself
and the help of Scott Pittman, he changed his groups name. I understand
Vlad is a different breed however.

Having visions of ants carrying sick members from the colony, we ignore
ecological hierarchy to our own peril perhaps.

In the end, Vlad will do what Vlad will do. And those of us really in it
will keep on going and making good things happen. Anybody who signs up for
one of Vlad's courses or programs is ignoring some major warning signs.
That's on them.

"Listen, heres the thing. If you can't spot the sucker in the first half
hour at the table, then you ARE the sucker".
-Rounders

--
Jason Gerhardt
Designer and Educator