permaculture - Re: [permaculture] Who is this?

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: Cory Brennan <cory8570@yahoo.com>
  • To: permaculture <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] Who is this?
  • Date: Mon, 11 Feb 2013 10:23:51 -0800 (PST)

The key word is "well developed". Don't expect to get something for nothing,
from Vlad. This will be geared toward capturing more market share for him
personally. Above all, he is a salesperson.

There are already a number of well developed on line curriculae available -
Dan Hemenways' Barking Frogs course, an Australia course that I've heard very
good things about (forgot the name of the organization), and there is a
partial course that is free on-line that was just released, done at NCSU. And
there is on-line curriculum at permaculture media. And probably some I'm not
aware of.  These are developed by people who are using permaculture in their
lives, walking their talk.

Koreen