permaculture - Re: [permaculture] cooperation between permaculture teachers

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: "Frances and David" <fdnokes@hotmail.com>
  • To: "permaculture" <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] cooperation between permaculture teachers
  • Date: Tue, 12 Feb 2013 11:12:00 -0800

This list definitely has a quality all its own!
Simple, responsive, and has a wide range.
Frances

-----Original Message----- From: Lawrence London Sent: Tuesday, February 12, 2013 7:53 AM To: permaculture Subject: Re: [permaculture] cooperation between permaculture teachers
On Tue, Feb 12, 2013 at 2:52 AM, paul wheaton <paul@richsoil.com> wrote:

permaculture.org.au: 335,044
permacultureusa.org: 1,443,614
permaculture.co.uk: 300,287
permacultureportal.com: 6,730,067
permacultureactivist.net: 478,602
friendsofthetrees.net: 5,066,941
permaculture.net 3,563,697

So it would seem that maddy is the winner in this bunch. The rest of
the sites must, therefore, get fewer than 100,000 visitors per month.

permies.com has an alexa rank of 30,059 and, in january had 794,694
visitors. This is not counting the 326,407 to richsoil.com or the
~279,000 to my youtube channel or any of the podcast stuff.

Ibiblio (which includes this list & others I own or help maintain):

Alexa traffic rank:
17,738
Global Rank
8,496
Rank in US <http://www.alexa.com/topsites/countries/US>
Reputation
30,448 <http://www.alexa.com/site/linksin/ibiblio.org>
Sites Linking In
& 5 stats, 1 review

It would be interesting to know what percentage of those stats can be
attributed to activity in this list.