permaculture - Re: [permaculture] Who is this?

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: Andrew Millison <amillison@gmail.com>
  • To: permaculture <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] Who is this?
  • Date: Tue, 26 Feb 2013 13:20:57 -0800

FYI, Slav has now declared himself the organization who certifies
Permaculture Teachers in the US:

http://www.americanpermaculture.org/

Yes, that's his website, so i've heard, although there is no indication of
that on the site.

Andrew

On Mon, Feb 25, 2013 at 8:40 PM, Chris Watkins <chriswaterguy@appropedia.org