permaculture - Re: [permaculture] Who is this?

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: venaurafarm <venaurafarm@bellsouth.net>
  • To: permaculture <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] Who is this?
  • Date: Tue, 12 Feb 2013 20:35:22 -0500

On 2/12/2013 1:44 PM, Frances and David wrote:
or....
if the people that are big on advertising could hook up with the people that
have the authentic offering?
just a thought on the parts we play and how they might better fit
together...
not suggesting a 'fix'
just making an observation about the not doing everything yourself/ finding
the right role for the right person approach to life.
so, please take this comment in the strictly abstract (chuckle) spirit it
was intended!

That's a great idea or simply pool those "with the authentic offering" for group purchase of advertising and promotion. You could even use Google to do that for a small fee (reaching/targeting local market opportunities through Google searches.

Koreen and I had several interesting email exchanges (and I owe her a reply to her last) about how the less well funded and smaller organizations can link together for a common promotional front.

This concept is an open book...maybe time to explore possibilities.

Hah, back to my Global PSPMDN. I don;t do anything permaculture for income but I do engage in growing vegetables for the local marketplace and make gardener's hand tools for local and online sales. So, I practice permaculture extensively in my life and on my farm after having made a considerable investment in time and money to make that possible. I could definitely use a business pool for access to advertizing and promotion of my products, wherever the market may be
(I'll ship burdock root anywhere in the US if I can make cost recovery on time spent harvesting (2' roots in heavy silt loam soil).

You really come up with some great ideas, Fran.

More later.

LL