permaculture - Re: [permaculture] Who is this?

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: Robert Waldrop <bwaldrop1952@att.net>
  • To: permaculture <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] Who is this?
  • Date: Mon, 11 Feb 2013 16:09:18 -0800 (PST)

You never quite know what will happen with these crowd sourced funding plans.
They could raise the money and never produce the product.

These folks

http://www.indiegogo.com/OpenPermaculture

raised $16000+, but their promised book on urban permaculture has yet to
appear.

Bob Waldrop
http://www.ipermie.net