permaculture - Re: [permaculture] Who is this?

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: Lawrence London <lfljvenaura@gmail.com>
  • To: permaculture <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] Who is this?
  • Date: Mon, 11 Feb 2013 17:38:33 -0500

On Mon, Feb 11, 2013 at 4:42 PM, loren luyendyk <loren@sborganics.com>wrote:

> It looks like the campaign is going good, despite some obvious concerns
> regarding the content/teacher/ethics.

There is little content and no ethics.

> Maybe there is something to learn from this? Cooperation not
> competition...?

You make no effort to "cooperate" with people like that.

> I agree with the concept personally, I think the more people are exposed
> to PC the better.

You are not going to be exposed to PC worth the time of day with that
organization..
He studied PC under Lawton who taught him the concept and methodology of
"getting rich through PC".
His offerings will consist of his getting richer and you wasting your time
and money.
In two words: Buyer Beware.
I kicked him out of this list a long time ago.