nafex - [NAFEX] test bulletin board

  • From: Karen Kellogg <garuda2@comcast.net>
  • To: North American Fruit Explorers <nafex@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [NAFEX] test bulletin board
  • Date: Sat, 16 Feb 2008 12:00:27 -0500

I cannot read this with my oldish eyes; background tooooo dark.
Karen

On Feb 16, 2008, at 11:50 AM, Robert Mullins wrote:

I currently have a simple test bulletin board up on my personal
website. Please be advised this is NOT a permanent board, but only a
test to see if peoples computers are able to handle it. You can view
the board at;
http://wildcraftforums.gaelicmysts.com
You will need to register if you want to leave a comment, but don't
worry it's not a registration you will have to keep up with, as we will
be taking it down after a couple of weeks anyway.