nafex - Re: [NAFEX] test bulletin board

  • From: Robert Mullins <mullins@gaelicmysts.com>
  • To: North American Fruit Explorers <nafex@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [NAFEX] test bulletin board
  • Date: Sun, 17 Feb 2008 18:06:21 -0600

I put a reply in for you. But I'm not putting it in the email list. :)

-rob

Road's End Farm wrote:
OK, I can see it now, at least; and I was able to post. Here's what I posted there, in case anybody's interested but doesn't want to go the the board to see it:

Better visually (that is I can now read it), and presuming this
comes through seems to be working in Firefox.

But I still like email lists better. What advantage of boards do
you see, as compared to email lists? (I've already said, on the
email list, why I like those better.)

I guess answers to this will be limited to those who like boards
at least enough to be willing to post on them. Maybe I'll copy
this and stick it in my email so the rest of the list can see it;
but will post it here just to find out whether it's working.

--Rivka
Finger Lakes NY; zone 5 mostly