nafex - Re: [NAFEX] Jerry's wisdom

  • From: Anton Callaway <marillen@earthlink.net>
  • To: fuwafuwausagi@muchomail.com, North American Fruit Explorers <nafex@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [NAFEX] Jerry's wisdom
  • Date: Wed, 13 Feb 2008 05:03:03 -0500 (GMT-05:00)

NAFEX's mission is definitely educational. It is clearly spelled out in our
founding documents & it was a key reason we were granted 501c3 status.

That said, education takes many forms and certainly active plant culture and
improvement is an essential part of our credentials (as a group) to perform
this mission.

As far as the hardcopy vs. e-copy...
I can see both sides. Certainly it is easier to control distribution to
paying members in hardcopy form. On the other hand, CRFG offers an e-option.
Maybe they have some ideas about how to make that work. It would make some
types of information easier to distribute (such as high-def color photos).

Regards,

Anton
Finally getting some rain!