nafex - Re: [NAFEX] electronic and membership discussion

  • From: Robert Mullins <mullins@gaelicmysts.com>
  • To: North American Fruit Explorers <nafex@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [NAFEX] electronic and membership discussion
  • Date: Fri, 15 Feb 2008 14:29:55 -0600

All,

I have been resisting the urge to reply to all this for some time now, however..... I am not currently a contributing member of NAFEX, however I have been planning to be for some time. (I'm lazy I know). In any case, my undergraduate was in Marketing and my Masters degree was in IT. So with that being said;

1. I am willing to volunteer to put Pomona into Adobe In-Design. It is the gold standard for creating marketing collateral, and for creating professional looking PDF's. Whatever I can do to help please let me know.

2. I am also willing to work with whomever on a website re-design. I have created numerous dynamic websites for several clients of whom I maintain to this day. I have created forums, dynamic picture galleries, blogs, etc. etc. etc.

I won't charge for my services at all, and will consider it a labor of love for NAFEX. So for what it is worth, I am willing to help if I can.

-rob