nafex - Re: [NAFEX] electronic and membership discussion

  • From: mangodance <bmn@iglou.com>
  • To: North American Fruit Explorers <nafex@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [NAFEX] electronic and membership discussion
  • Date: Sat, 16 Feb 2008 11:58:53 -0500

Road's End Farm wrote:
It should work on all browsers on all platforms; and by "work" I mean not just "open the main page" but that all features of the site should work. This is less common than some may think. I had a Symantec site, of all places, refuse to work properly with Firefox on Mac OS X. -- I just checked, and note that the current NAFEX site seems to be working fine with both Firefox and Safari on 10.3.9. Thank you, to the current site designer (mangodance, is that you?).

I agree with this...and the majority of web designers see this in each new analysis packet. But old habits and all...
BTW, I can not take credit for the site as it currently stands. I made some additions and corrections only. We've been waiting for the moving of the domain. It will be seamless for users so not to worry.