nafex - [NAFEX] Jerry's wisdom

  • From: "fuwa fuwa usagi" <fuwafuwausagi@muchomail.com>
  • To: <nafex@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [NAFEX] Jerry's wisdom
  • Date: Tue, 12 Feb 2008 22:00:25 -0800

As many people in NAFEX know, I doubt I would ever be on Jerry's list of
favorite people, however on this topic(membership/mission/publication) he is
essentially correct. If NAFEX wants to continue as it has, it needs to have
a level of revenue and the best measure of control is it hardcopy
publication.

NAFEX could evolve, or devolve depending on your view, but that is a decision
it s membership has to make. Perhaps it is time to reconsider, once again,
NAFEX's mission. I would only suggest you consider "honoring" the traditions
of those who walked the path before you; you do owe them that.

As far as Jerry's comments about plagiarism; Jerry's comments were not
ramblings but had a basis in fact. Of course that gets back on the topic of
what NAFEX's mission is: educational or ???

Excelsior,

the fluffy bunny

The Free Email with so much more!
=====> http://www.MuchoMail.com <=====