nafex - Re: [NAFEX] electronic and membership discussion

  • From: tanis cuff <tanistanis@hotmail.com>
  • To: North American Fruit Explorers <nafex@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [NAFEX] electronic and membership discussion
  • Date: Fri, 15 Feb 2008 20:42:03 +0000

Please keep it simple! Whatever works on older & slower computers. I have
yet to meet a gardener or orchardist who wants THE lastest computer &
associated graphics. And who can afford it? I use friends' & libraries'
mostly older computers. Too many new websites, and "improvements" of older
websites, don't work well or won't download at all on them.

http://biggestloser.msn.com/