nafex - Re: [NAFEX] test bulletin board

  • From: Chris Garriss <cgarriss@garriss.net>
  • To: North American Fruit Explorers <nafex@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [NAFEX] test bulletin board
  • Date: Mon, 18 Feb 2008 05:49:32 -0500

As far as past messages, I have a separate folder in my mailbox that has
all the e-mail messages since the end of December 2003 (around 13,000),
by thread and in my mail client fully searchable - by sender, subject,
or word within the e-mail. I could split them up if I wished, but so
far have no need. This is currently about 105 mb.

I also have a downloaded copy of the archives from before that time,
although I have not often looked through them. I do tend to browse all
the messages that come across, which I would likely not do on a message
board. As e-mail, I can look through them on or off line.

Chris

On 17.02.2008 19:55 Road's End Farm spoke thusly: