nafex - Re: [NAFEX] test bulletin board

  • From: Road's End Farm <organic87@frontiernet.net>
  • To: North American Fruit Explorers <nafex@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [NAFEX] test bulletin board
  • Date: Sun, 17 Feb 2008 16:04:06 -0500

OK, I can see it now, at least; and I was able to post. Here's what I posted there, in case anybody's interested but doesn't want to go the the board to see it:

Better visually (that is I can now read it), and presuming this comes through seems to be working in Firefox.

But I still like email lists better. What advantage of boards do you see, as compared to email lists? (I've already said, on the email list, why I like those better.)

I guess answers to this will be limited to those who like boards at least enough to be willing to post on them. Maybe I'll copy this and stick it in my email so the rest of the list can see it; but will post it here just to find out whether it's working.

--Rivka
Finger Lakes NY; zone 5 mostly