internetworkers - Re: [internetworkers] why not a mac?

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: Chad Ingham <wap AT visi.com>
  • To: Ian Meyer <ianmeyer AT gmail.com>, "Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/" <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Cc:
  • Subject: Re: [internetworkers] why not a mac?
  • Date: Thu, 11 Nov 2004 12:00:00 -0500

1) software support
2) price
3) number of hardware manufacturers and options

Ian Meyer wrote:

i started thinking about this the other night, and its a nice,
different, flamewar-pronte topic for the list I figured...

basically, I know a lot of mac users. I also know a lot of people who
think they're great computers, but for one reason or another, don't
have one. My question is simple: for all you non-mac users out there
in INW land, what is the main reason you don't have a mac?

~Ian
http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/