internetworkers - Re: [internetworkers] why not a mac?

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: Ian Meyer <ianmeyer AT gmail.com>
  • To: "U. Jason Gloege Jr." <ujgloege AT gmail.com>, "Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/" <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Cc:
  • Subject: Re: [internetworkers] why not a mac?
  • Date: Thu, 11 Nov 2004 13:06:53 -0500

the price points have been the same forever.

by the time you have saved up for the G4, the G7 will be out, and the
same price.

or cheaper.

seriously, if you look at the price points of the machines over the
years, they don't really increase the prices that much for a target
level of machine, the just don't lower it that much either.

~ian