homestead - Re: [Homestead] ???

  • From: "Lynn Wigglesworth" <lynnw1366 AT hotmail.com>
  • To: <homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] ???
  • Date: Fri, 6 Mar 2009 08:36:44 -0500

<<<< Lynn wrote:

It's the 'macro worries' that I can't wrap my mind around. I have no grasp of how world economics works. I still can't see how it will affect me. >>>>

Here's one way the macro economics will affect.

A monetary hyperinflation caused by all the money printing going on in order to pay for all those bailouts and already issued USTreasuries coming due short term will make the cost of those seeds, currently $150 cost $15,000.00 depending how many zeros get added on during the hyperinflation, of course.

Yet another reason to save seeds. And to be in a position where you don't need to buy things.

Lynn Wigglesworth
Tioga Co. PA