homestead - Re: [Homestead] ???

  • From: Clansgian AT wmconnect.com
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] ???
  • Date: Tue, 3 Mar 2009 09:54:36 EST

> >Of course,
> being contrary, you will go for the mostly unused third option,

But I don't go for the 4th option which is to forward every sort of trite
drivel to the list in the hopes that somehow the preponderance posts and
empty
comments on everything anyone has to say will somehow though the law of
averages
make the list's focus something other than Homesteading.

Yes, homesteading is a way of life, and I am very receptive and eager for the
views of life from the homestead. Just about everything in the world at
large might well have something to say to the homesteading life, BUT if so,
then
say how that is so. Talk about the connection.