homestead - Re: [Homestead] ???

  • From: bobf <bobford79 AT yahoo.com>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] ???
  • Date: Fri, 6 Mar 2009 08:18:44 -0800 (PST)

Maybe next time, you can plant the decorative stuff in a separate patch?

p.s. I didn't need all of the seeds I bought from gurneys. With the
left-over seeds, should I keep them sealed in their paper envelopes or should
I pour them into something like used prescription bottles (that is about the
most airtight , yet simple and free, idea I can imagine)