homestead - Re: [Homestead] Moods

  • From: Gene GeRue <genegerue AT ruralize.com>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Moods
  • Date: Fri, 19 Dec 2008 06:56:17 -0700

On Dec 18, 2008, at 9:56 PM, EarthNSky wrote:

I have noticed, that despite Mr. Obama being in the news quite a bit,
that he is not being discussed here...no mention of the inauguration,
very little mention of cabinet picks, no mention of Hillary or Bill,
almost no mention of the Blogo scandal, Rahm, the middle name issue,
etc....very odd. <BEG>

I presume that BEG means you beg us to forgive you for reminding us of our recent upsets.

It became obvious to me that we on this list are unable to have respectful, useful political discussion. Seriously, it devolved to the point where you told me to stop speaking to you, at least two members left the list, I seriously considered leaving the list--all because of political rants, cheap shots, accusations and hysteria. Do you really want more of that?