homestead - Re: [Homestead] Go ld -- feel free to ignore

  • From: william Eggers <wce1482 AT yahoo.com>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Go ld -- feel free to ignore
  • Date: Tue, 9 Dec 2008 18:47:47 -0800 (PST)

James, I read your letter to Bob about real homesteaders vs hobby
homesteaders.  If I am right in thinking that you consider yourself a real
homesteader and therefore have no outside sorce of income but get all your
living from your farm, my hats off to you.  You are very rare and most of
those who are trying to homestead have some other source of income than just
the income from the farm.  You are indeed unique.