homestead - Re: [Homestead] Go ld -- feel free to ignore

  • From: bob ford <bobford79 AT yahoo.com>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Go ld -- feel free to ignore
  • Date: Tue, 9 Dec 2008 18:40:08 -0800 (PST)

This is where I don't understand what you think will happen to hundreds of
millions of 'regular' successful, or seemingly semi, or fully succeessful
citizens. Your neighbor will be vanguished because he counts on his annuity,
presented in the form of electronic blips. So, someone else, on a pension
,or a retirement income or social security, or federal retirement, or state
pemsion, would be vanguished becuase they also rely on streams of income
presented as electronic blips. Who will be left?

--- On Tue, 12/9/08, Clansgian AT wmconnect.com <Clansgian AT wmconnect.com>

> >> Are you saying that your neighbor will be insolvent soon because he is
> >> relying on electronic blips as his currency?

Yes, but more because he is spending all his money on a homestead on which he
does not rely for the necessities. When the lumps of anthracite become few
or none, his fire will go out.