homestead - Re: [Homestead] Go ld -- feel free to ignore

  • From: william Eggers <wce1482 AT yahoo.com>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Go ld -- feel free to ignore
  • Date: Tue, 9 Dec 2008 17:16:49 -0800 (PST)

Yes it does take a lot of patience, but what doesn't.  Actually we all have
some type of disability.  There are things that each of can not do.  As for
being a successful farmer.  It is according to what you consider a success.
If it is making money at it, then I am not a success.  If it is being able to
stay on the farm, then so far I have made it.  So, if you want to farm, don't
give up. Keep at it and you will make it.