homestead - Re: [Homestead] Playing Possum

  • From: bob ford <bobford79 AT yahoo.com>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Playing Possum
  • Date: Tue, 9 Dec 2008 17:16:30 -0800 (PST)

We don't have a racoon problem here, because we are desert. But, in
flagstaff people ( the new people)' think they are cute and cuddly. You
catch one in a live trap and they are like a bobcat. If you shoot one out of
a tree with a graze from the .22, he's going to try to gut one of your coon
dogs, beofre they do him in.

--- On Tue, 12/9/08, kristopher p bacon <kristopherpbacon AT live.com> wrote:

> From: kristopher p bacon <kristopherpbacon AT live.com>

"Love compared to a possum bite