homestead - Re: [Homestead] Go ld -- feel free to ignore

  • From: bob ford <bobford79 AT yahoo.com>
  • To: wce1482 AT yahoo.com, homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Go ld -- feel free to ignore
  • Date: Tue, 9 Dec 2008 17:04:49 -0800 (PST)

Thanks for the encouragement Bill. I don't ignore anyone on this list; but,
I can learn the good things (for me) that I will use ; and leave the rest
aside. I might not end up looking like much of a farmer or homesteader in a
lot of people's eyes. But, as long as I am content, my dog is content, and
my wife has somewhere to spend time when she isn't content; I think I'll do
allright. Most of our lives the good and the bad is really spent in the
region between our ears, anyway. Incidentally, being a succeeful farmer with
physical handicaps is something that must take a lot of patience. Kudos.