homestead - Re: [Homestead] Who attacked whom? (was: It's almost over)

  • From: bob ford <bobford79 AT yahoo.com>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Who attacked whom? (was: It's almost over)
  • Date: Thu, 4 Dec 2008 15:54:54 -0800 (PST)

I just read the first two paragraphs and will read the rest later. So far,
it says some Indians have accused the gov't of sterilizing up to 25% (which I
still find unbelieveable). I'l finish later but think you might be
exaggerating. You know as well as I do, that alcohol has something to do
with the birthrate. It might not be politically correct to say, but alcohol
affects Indians differently than others. I will read further.