homestead - Re: [Homestead] Who attacked whom? (was: It's almost over)

  • From: bob ford <bobford79 AT yahoo.com>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Who attacked whom? (was: It's almost over)
  • Date: Thu, 4 Dec 2008 14:42:04 -0800 (PST)

The problem with what you wrote Lynda is that there are not enough of you
left to get away with being as antagonistic as the "Black" or "brown" "folks"
-- and , it is starting to wear thin and not work as well for them, also.

Your people have not multiplied in sufficient numbers as did the black and
brown people (I guess you are old school and consider your self "Red"). The
good full blood Cherokee friend I had growing up considered himself "white".

The Treaties and the Constitution really is your ace in the hole

--- On Thu, 12/4/08, Lynda <lurine AT softcom.net> wrote:

> Yup, Ray. That works just great. In fact, that is one of the big plans
> the government had for legal genocide. Worked pretty good in California
> and in another version that they used in Oklahoma. Just one more way for
> the invaders to get more free land. Heaven forbid that the U.S. government
> honor any contract they have.

HOWEVER, it won't work if it is tried again. We aren't naive enough to
believe the line of bull that goes with the breakup of the reservations a
second time around.

Besides, we've learned how to use the media and won't be scared off by
someone pushing a child down a flight of stairs to kill her. Fires? That's
been done before. We're much more diligent. Prison? Doesn't shut us up
anymore.