homestead - Re: [Homestead] Kuntsler , new commentary, super-inflation

  • From: bob ford <bobford79 AT yahoo.com>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Kuntsler , new commentary, super-inflation
  • Date: Fri, 28 Nov 2008 08:29:35 -0800 (PST)

Lynn, first; I believe you think I'm am arguing with you about what you would
like to see happen. I'm not. From everything you have wriiten on this list
for the past 6 months or so, I'd say I agree with you on 95% of eveything you
desire from government and economy. I just disagree about the lengths to
which the "haves" will go to hang on to what they "have".

There should, 'right now', be thousands of indictments against bankers,
brokers,CEOs, politicians; most of them coming from a general geograpghic
area on the eastern seaboard -- from New york and New Jersey, to Connecticut
and Delaware. I have yet to see one damn perp walk.

I've said this before; they will put a man in prison for stealing a video
game -- Prison. Robert Rubin,one man, has destroyed more wealth than almost
any human in history. Yet, He is one the main main advisors to our President
-elect and still worth hundreds of millions of dollars -- Not Prison. There
is 'something' wrong with our culture; our idea of right and wrong and
justice.

If the electronic blips no longer work as currency, the powerful will simply
issue themselves the equivalent amount of whatever becomes the new currency.

If they use hard currency (gold); BO's masters will direct him to outlaw the
private ownership of gold and confiscate it from the citizenry -- just as FDR

You have greater faith in the decency of the people in power. Thhat is our
big disagreement. I have faith that they will remain as unscrupulous,
bloodthirsty and ruthless as ever...................bobford