homestead - Re: [Homestead] Kuntsler , new commentary, super-inflation

  • From: bob ford <bobford79 AT yahoo.com>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Kuntsler , new commentary, super-inflation
  • Date: Fri, 28 Nov 2008 11:24:15 -0800 (PST)

State constitutions are easily changed. The state is part of the property
tax here because of some federal judges mmandate that (primarily
non-citizens, for what its worth) were not receiving the same quality of
education as children in North Scottsdale and that that was inherently
discriminatory. This is vaguely my memory anyone. So, the laws,
constitution, whatever, was changed so that we could tax even more for
schools which remain snakepits.

California just changed their state constitution to take away rights from
homosexuals.

Lynn, the 'state' is already in my business and in my life. Different facets
of them have been bugging the **** out of me for years. I'm not imaging a
rare tornado. I'm a simple man; if they can spend a great deal of resources
bothering me, they can do the same to anyone.

If I decide to walk down Central Ave with a holstered gun, or go to the
metropolitan church and marry a man; or carry bags of cash on my person or in
my automobile, none of that should be the gov'ts business. But, it all is
their business. They can take the gun (in az, they usually won't); they can
say my marriage isn't legal (in AZ, if I were gay, I would have similar civil
type rights, but could not marry), and they would definitely take the cash (
and I woul sdhabe to go to court , spend more money than possible to 'hope' I
could convince the court to return "my money". Civil forfeirture does not
recognize my rights. It is one of the most draconian of all statist
abilities, and it happens daily.

Look,were both hoping for the same results; I just think things are already
much , much, more dire than you seem to think. BO is not going to help; no
politician will. I have no clue what the worst case scenario will be. But,
I will submit what I think is going to happen.

--For the next year or so, on the big issues like war and taxes, BO will
govern 'exactly' as did GWB

-- Within 2 years (probably sooner) we will see fantastic inflations, and BO
and the Dems will raise taxes on everyhthing and everyone.

--Not only will BO and the dems not rescind any of the p*triot *ct crap, they
will strenthen those type of tyrannical laws.

--We will be in a new war, probably with Iran

-- I truly believe that BO will re-instate the draft