homestead - Re: [Homestead] Kuntsler , new commentary, super-inflation

  • From: bob ford <bobford79 AT yahoo.com>
  • To: Lynn Wigglesworth <lynnw1366 AT hotmail.com>, homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Kuntsler , new commentary, super-inflation
  • Date: Fri, 28 Nov 2008 10:38:45 -0800 (PST)

They are called the "best and the brightest" regularly on news coverage,
especially when being mentioned as part of BO's team. "The smartest people on
the planet work for Goldman Sachs" , I heard recently. I think Goldman Sachs
is going to have their own wing in the white house.

The state can t*x your property, if they please. I understand your point .
I'm simply saying that no one is safe from the 'state'. I am anti-statist,
as are you. I fear them; not respect - fear ; because I believe the state
is inherently malovelent. It would be like having black widows or vampire
bats inside your house. They do serve a purpose, as does the state. But
neither should be that involved with your person or property.