homestead - Re: [Homestead] Kuntsler , new commentary, super-inflation

  • From: bob ford <bobford79 AT yahoo.com>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Kuntsler , new commentary, super-inflation
  • Date: Fri, 28 Nov 2008 10:20:40 -0800 (PST)

Marie , you are right about figuring the taste of margarine ought to make
anyone realize that it is bad for you (Of course, that would also apply to
rutabagas, which are good for you). Because of her heart condition, Mama's
doctor had her using margarine, rather than butter, all the years I was
growing up. I was used to it, of course, but , I loved going to grannies or
an aunts where they were using real butter. It was a treat.