homestead - Re: [Homestead] Kuntsler , new commentary, super-inflation

  • From: bob ford <bobford79 AT yahoo.com>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Kuntsler , new commentary, super-inflation
  • Date: Fri, 28 Nov 2008 06:34:37 -0800 (PST)

"Monsanto et al" and the "heads of finance" are the same people. Just as the
Democtrats and republicans are the same people. Change the model, the same
people will run the new model. People on the 'fringe' , I think, are lulling
themselves into a sense of false security, I think. But, I am sometimes

--- On Fri, 11/28/08, Lynn Wigglesworth <lynnw1366 AT hotmail.com> wrote:

> I'm sure at that point the government will step in with
> mega-billions to give farmers....Monsanto et al have at least as much sway
> with the government as the heads of finance. It will be business as
usual until the whole thing collapses. What a world; I'm glad I'm