homestead - Re: [Homestead] Kuntsler , new commentary, super-inflation

  • From: bob ford <bobford79 AT yahoo.com>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Kuntsler , new commentary, super-inflation
  • Date: Fri, 28 Nov 2008 08:03:31 -0800 (PST)

Kuntsler recently wrote this in the NYT in a Freakonomics column. I have a
link to the column and to Kuntslers website where he suggest reading the
comments from the readers of the NYT to see how "clueless" they are (which,
if you read the 'comments' section from the readers of the NYT, you8 will
find that the NYT readers usually are 'clueless'). As I said before, I'll
have higher regard for Kuntsler when I see real 'calls' regarding his
predictions and projections for the future. So far, he has been wrong more
than right. Anyway,

"“The suburbs have three destinies, none of them exclusive: as materials
salvage, as slums, and as ruins.” "

http://freakonomics.blogs.nytimes.com/2008/08/12/what-is-the-future-of-suburbia-a-freakonomics-quorum/

http://www.kunstler.com/