homestead - Re: [Homestead] Lunacy

  • From: bob ford <bobford79 AT yahoo.com>
  • To: rayzentz AT aim.com, homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Lunacy
  • Date: Sun, 9 Nov 2008 20:23:21 -0800 (PST)

So , you were paying attention. Hah. As long as you don't let your kids
read the list, the rumors of your 'pretend' liberalism stay right here among
friends. The support for all of those positions does apply to me, I just
needed to think of a couple of friendly names real fast as my cohorts :-)
.............bobford