homestead - Re: [Homestead] Serious issues

  • From: Gene GeRue <genegerue AT ruralize.com>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Serious issues
  • Date: Sun, 9 Nov 2008 21:30:06 -0700

On Nov 9, 2008, at 6:15 PM, Jeanne Driese wrote:

So does anyone have an answer to what I might use for toilet paper when I do not have the gas or money to get to the store to buy some??

Water and hands, then wash hands. My normal morning routine is
defecate, get into the shower, clean anal area with fingers and running water, then use soap. Using finger in the anal area also tones muscle, help with hemorrhoids.

If no electricity to make water pressure for shower, then buckets carried from water source.