homestead - Re: [Homestead] Lunacy

  • From: EarthNSky <erthnsky AT bellsouth.net>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Lunacy
  • Date: Sat, 08 Nov 2008 17:18:36 -0500

Well, I think I am giving up. I've tried to reconcile this, both on list and off. If there is no dialog, there can be no reconciliation.
I sent her an email asking if we friends or enemies, and the fact that she is not talking to me answered that question. It saddens me, but so be it.

Bev

Lynda wrote:
Bev, you won't look good in that shade of blue. So, stop holding your breath! People who launch unfounded attacks, have so much bile built up that they have to spew at folks who they think won't fight back (you usually don't), NEVER admit they are wrong. EVERYTHING is someone else's fault. She won't find it written because it wasn't and she won't apologize because she'll have decided that you were thinking it even if you didn't write it and thus she is right.

Silly, you're trying to confuse her with the facts.

“Fear is the path to the Dark Side. Fear leads to anger. Anger leads to hate. Hate leads to suffering.” Yoda