homestead - Re: [Homestead] Lunacy

  • From: bob ford <bobford79 AT yahoo.com>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Lunacy
  • Date: Sat, 8 Nov 2008 16:22:38 -0800 (PST)

Well; that is too bad. I don't go home evry year. I'm flying my mother out
here this winter for a couple of weeks, but I've grown accustomed to not
seeing my family for long periods of time. I do talk to my parents a couple
of times a week.

Your son is young. You'll see him plenty when he is older. he'll probably
be bringing home some 38 y.o. four-time-divorced woman the next time you see
him ....cheer up ....bobford