homestead - Re: [Homestead] The longest post yet-Anger

  • From: Clansgian AT wmconnect.com
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] The longest post yet-Anger
  • Date: Thu, 6 Nov 2008 12:37:10 EST

> >I am have had
> slightly broader experience than you in this matter.

I extremely doubt it. I've lived in the South most of my life. I lived in
Atlanta for four years. I've travelled in business all over the South and
South and Central America. I worked another 4 years in our state's school
for
the deaf that combined students from all over the state. The enrollement was
about 65% black. I have black and hispanic neighbors for years.

I'd be wondering just what experience you've had that exposed you to any
broader array of racial and cultural interactions. And I'm talking about in
the
real world.