homestead - Re: [Homestead] Lunacy

  • From: "Lynda" <lurine AT softcom.net>
  • To: <bobford79 AT yahoo.com>, <homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Lunacy
  • Date: Sat, 8 Nov 2008 14:06:08 -0800

See, there ya go again. What am I? Chopped liver?

Lynda, who was a liberal before all the rest of ya <g>
----- Original Message ----- From: "bob ford" <bobford79 AT yahoo.com>

Bev; I'll say out loud that I thought most did defend your point of view yesterday. I am not as confontational as some, and really thought the argument became more between James and Moon. They are both assertive and stong-willed enough to present their own points.

I will say this: I've been on this list for over a decade and don't 'ever' remember you saying anything that indicated bigotry based on any of the normal characteristics like race/religion/sexual preference, etc. And, I can't and don't believe that someone as smart as Moon really believes that of you.

Sometimes people get too personal with political opinions, I think. I would like to be able to continue to participate (including arguing my beliefs, as I see them) in homesteading, political, social, ecological, and any other interesting discussion.

And, I would like for You, and Moon, and everyone with whom I agreee 'and' disagree to join so that I am not just talking to people with whom I agree. Otherwise it will just be me and Lynn and Ray supporting full gay rights, legalized drugs, and open marriage ....bobford