homestead - Re: [Homestead] Lunacy

  • From: bob ford <bobford79 AT yahoo.com>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Lunacy
  • Date: Sat, 8 Nov 2008 14:37:12 -0800 (PST)

Bev; I am so regretful that a forum conversation upset you to that extent. I
guess I don't understand what it is like to be so open-hearted as to get your
feelings so hurt on an open forum. That is meant as a compliment to you.

I visit some other forums, and , man, you should hear some of the things
people say to each other. These are Libertarian, Free State New Hamphire,
Free State Wyoming sorts who get into knock-downs over why Wyoming is too
'statist' or why New Hampshire isn't free enough because the pablum-minded
people from surrounding NE states are moving there.

Every once in a while someone gets kicked off one of the forums for a few
weeks. But, most of these people have been on these lists talking and
arguing together for years. Some of them moved across the country to the same
states for the same reasons and they still talk 'and' argue on their forums.

Life is too short......bobford